You should carefully read the Account Cancellation Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “the Agreement”)
before clicking “agree” in the application cancellation process.
I would like to remind you that after you successfully submit the cancellation application,
you have fully read, understood and accepted all the contents of this agreement.
In the process of reading this agreement, if you do not agree with any relevant terms,
please immediately stop the account cancellation procedure.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact our customer service.
1. If you still want to cancel your account, your account must meet the following conditions:
The account is not in the prohibited state and can be logged in normally;
2. You should ensure that you have the right to decide on the cancellation of
the account and do not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party.
Any dispute arising therefrom should be borne by you.
3. You understand and agree that we cannot assist you to resume the aforementioned services after the account is cancelled.
Please back up the account information and data you want to keep before applying for cancellation.
4. After the account is cancelled, the bound mobile phone number and mailbox will be unbound.
5. After you cancel your account, you will no longer be able to use this account,
nor will you be able to retrieve any content or information in your account and related to your account,
including but not limited to:
(1) You will not be able to log in with this account;
(2) The personal data and historical information of your account (including nickname, avatar, message record, etc.) will not be retrieved;
(3) All content, information and records of all Joy products registered with this account will be deleted or anonymized and cannot be recovered.
6. During the account cancellation period, if your account is complained by others, investigated by state authorities or under litigation or arbitration proceedings, we have the right to terminate your account cancellation procedure without your consent.
7. Please note that the cancellation of your account does not mean that the account behavior and related responsibilities before the cancellation of this account are exempted or mitigated.