Before you use the services provided by Green Star Food, please carefully read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement, especially those highlighted in bold, including but not limited to the exemption or limitation of liability. If you do not agree with this Service Agreement and/or as amended from time to time, you shall immediately cease registration; Once you use the services provided by the App, you are deemed to have understood and fully agreed to the contents of the Service Agreement, including the modifications made by the App to the Service Agreement, and become our user.
- Account registration
- When you have successfully registered your account and are associated with a platformcurrently supported by the App, you authorize the platformto obtain your mobile phone account for the convenience of placing orders and purchasing.
- When you fill in the information as prompted on the login page and login successfully, you will become a “user” of the App; You will be given a user account with a password. You are responsible for keeping the user account and password.
You should be legally responsible for your activities and events in the App.
- The Service terms and announcements of this Agreement can be periodically updated by the App and publicized in accordance with legal procedures. When using the services, you should pay attention to and comply with the terms and conditions applicable to them.
- If the user uses the same identity authentication information, the same mobile phone number or the actual controller of multiple App accounts is identified as the same person after App investigation, the user shall be regarded as the same user.
- You acknowledge that, prior to your use of the Services, you have a civil capacity appropriate to your conduct under Australian law. If you do not have the capacity for civil conduct as described above, you will need to complete the registration with your guardian and you and your guardian will be liable for all consequences as required by law.
- Registration information and privacy protection
- You should provide timely, detailed and accurate personal information and update your registration information constantly to meet the requirements of timely, detailed and accurate information. All information originally entered will be referred to as registration information. If the registration information is not true or not updated in time, you will be responsible for the relevant problems.
- You should register your account through the authentication of your real identity information, and there should be no illegal or bad information in the account name, profile picture, profile picture and other registration information submitted by the company. If the above situation exists, the App will not process the registration; At the same time, after registration, if you are found to have obtained the account name registration by false information, or there is illegal or bad information in the registration information such as the account profile picture and brief introduction, the App has the right to take unilateral measures such as correction within a time limit, suspension of use, cancellation of registration and withdrawal without notice.
- Your account includes your account name and password, and your account name is one of your valid credentials. You can log in using your phone number and password.
- You shall not transfer, sell or lend your account number or password to others. If you authorize others to use your account, you shall be fully responsible for all acts of the licensee under the account. Due to the use of your other account information, the transfer of your account can only be made in accordance with laws and regulations, judicial rulings or with the consent of the App, and in accordance with the user account transfer procedures prescribed by the App.
- If your account information is lost due to personal reasons, and if you need to retrieve your account information, please provide the corresponding information according to the account retrieval requirements, and ensure that the provided information is legal, true and effective. If the provided information does not meet the requirements and cannot pass the security verification, the App reserves the right to refuse to provide account retrieval service; If an account’s unique credentials are no longer valid, the App reserves the right to refuse to support account recovery. For example, if the mobile phone number is sold for a second time, the App may refuse to support the account bound to the original mobile phone number.
- When you need to terminate the account service, you can apply for canceling your account if the following conditions are met:
(1)You can only apply for the cancellation of your account and do so in accordance with the procedures of the App;
(2)You should still be responsible for your actions before you cancel your account, and the App can still save your relevant information of your account;
(3)After successful cancellation, account information, personally identifiable information, transaction records, member rights and interests will not be restored or provided.
- You acknowledge and authorize the App to use your information only when necessary or synchronize it with affiliated companies to provide you with better services.
- In order to better provide services to you, you agree that the App will send relevant information to you in the form of SMS or APPnotification.
III. Rules of use
- You confirm that when you login successfully and have behavior association with the current platform, such as login to the platform background, or have purchase behavior, you confirm and authorize the platform that the App provides technical support to obtain your mobile phone number, so as to facilitate your purchase.
- When you use the Services of the App, you must abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Australia, and you agree that you will not use the Service for any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to the following:
(1)The member name or information provided by you shall not contain any of the following information:
1)Those which violates the fundamental principles laid down in the Constitution;
2)Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, and destroying national unity;
3)Damages the honor and interests of the state;
4)Incite ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and destroy ethnic unity;
5)sabotaging the state’s religious policies and propagating heresies and feudal superstitions;
6)Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and undermining social stability;
7)Spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigation of crime;
8)Insulting or slandering others, infringing upon the lawful rights of others;
9)Contains false, harmful, threatening, invasion of privacy, harassment, invasion, defamation, vulgar, obscene, or other morally objectionable content;
10)Any other content that is restricted or prohibited by Australian laws, regulations, rules, ordinances or any legally binding code;
(2)Do not use the App service App for any illegal purpose;
(3)Do not use the services of the App to engage in the following activities:
1)Access the computer information network or use the computer information network resources without permission;
2)Deleting, modifying or adding computer information network functions without permission;
3)Deleting, modifying or adding data and applications stored, processed or transmitted in the computer information network without permission;
4)intentionally make, spread computer viruses and other destructive programs;
5)Other activities endangering the security of computer information network.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the App and its partners and affiliates against any claims, demands or losses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, claimed by any third party resulting from or arising from your breach of this Agreement or relevant Terms of Service. Based on the nature of your behavior, the App has the right to take measures including but not limited to deleting the information you posted, suspending the license, terminating the service, restricting the use of your account, recovering your account and holding you accountable. The App has the right to recover the accounts of maliciously registered accounts or illegal activities, disturbance, harassment, deception, other users and other behaviors in violation of this Agreement. At the same time, the App will assist in the investigation as requested by the Justice Department.
- You are legally responsible for your actions during the use of the Services, even if you have terminated your use of the Services. The forms of your liability include, but are not limited to, compensation to the aggrieved person and an equivalent amount of compensation to the App after the App has first borne the administrative penalty or tort liability caused by your actions.
- The App has the right to judge that the use of your account may endanger the security of your account and/or the information security of the App platform according to the identification procedures and standards, and the App may refuse to provide relevant services or terminate the Agreement.
- Service content
- In case of any dispute between you and other users during the transaction, you or any party of other users can negotiate to solve it by yourself or intervene in the App. If you feel that the results you want cannot be achieved through the above methods, you can seek assistance from the judicial authorities.
- You choose App intervention to deal with the problem, so you need to comply with and implement the results of the App. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the App, you may seek other means of dispute resolution such as litigation or arbitration, but you need to comply with the outcome first.
- The App currently provides you with free services, but the App reserves the right to charge you fees due to business adjustment or other laws and regulations.
- The specific contents of App network services are provided by the App according to the actual situation.
- In view of the special nature of the Network services, you agree that the App has the right to change, interrupt or terminate some or all of the Network services (including the paid network services) at any time without prior notice. The App does not guarantee that the network service will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, security and accuracy of the network service.
6, After receiving settlement services, that is, on behalf of third party payment functions: before the money to pay to complete, so can’t provide the service to fill without App such as the instant to account, the stored value card payment escrow funds business), irrevocably authorized by the trade offer paid App, by the App to pay the agreement (or App to pay bank) on behalf of the fund collection, payment, storage, transfer. When using this function, the buyer clicks to confirm receipt of goods according to the process or is deemed to confirm receipt of goods according to the agreement between the buyer and the seller, the App will pay the payment from the buyer to the seller. If there is any other special agreement between the buyer and the Seller and the relevant trading platform on the payment time of all or part of the transaction, the special agreement shall be implemented, such as prepaid card payment method (stored value card, etc.) and other circumstances excluding App payment, such as virtual commodity transaction (discount card, etc.). The use of user service by Green Star Food in Australia. A replacement. Please return the original goods to the replacement mailing address. You need to send back the original order within 30 days. The App will ship within 72 hours after receiving the goods. The return of the goods. Please return the goods by mail to the company address, the App will refund the money within 5 working days after receiving the goods. Cancel the deal. Refund. If the user has paid but the order has not been delivered, the user can apply for a refund. The App will refund the money within 5 working days after receiving the application for a refund.
- Termination of service You agree that the App may terminate your password, account or use of the Services (or any part of the Services) and remove and delete any of your content in the Services for any reason, in its sole discretion, or for any reason, or in the opinion of the App that you have violated the letter and spirit of the Service Agreement. You agree that the Services provided under any provision of this Service Agreement may be discontinued or terminated without prior notice; and you acknowledge and agree that the App may immediately close or delete your account and all information and documents related to your account, and/or prohibit the continued use of such documents or the Services. In addition, you agree that the App shall not be liable to you or any third party if your use of the Services is interrupted or terminated or if your account and related information and files are closed or deleted.
- Personal data protection and authorization
- In order to protect your property and information security and prevent fraud or other cyber crimes, the App has the right to collect your personal information, including but not limited to personal membership information and transaction information, to judge your personal transaction risks and verify your identity.
- According to relevant laws and regulations, it is not necessary to obtain your authorization and consent to collect your personal information under the following circumstances:
(1)Those related to public security and major interests;
(2)Those related to government departments, including judicial organs;
(3)For the purpose of protecting your personal property or interests, but it is impossible to seek your consent in advance;
(4)You make it public by yourself, including but not limited to newspapers, news, etc.;
(5)According to your requirements to sign the contract necessary;
(6)Necessary for the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided by the maintenance, such as the discovery and disposal of products or services;
(7)National laws, regulations and policies recognized or supported related behaviors;
- We have taken reasonable and feasible security measures in line with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of personal information.
The App does not have to bear any responsibility for the interruption of network services within a reasonable time due to the following circumstances;
(1) The App needs to overhaul or maintain the platform or related equipment providing network services periodically or irregularly, and the App reserves the right to suspend any part of the service for maintenance, upgrade or other purposes without prior notice.
(2) Due to force majeure such as typhoon, earthquake, flood, lightning or terrorist attack;
(3) your computer hardware and software, communication line, power supply line failure;
(4) Due to viruses, Trojan horses, malicious program attacks, network congestion, App instability, App or equipment failure, communication failure, power failure, banking reasons, third-party service defects or government actions, etc. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the App will take reasonable action to actively restore services to normal.
VII. Intellectual property rights and other lawful rights and interests
1 All contents uploaded, produced and owned by the App and related websites, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, website architecture, arrangement of website pictures, and web design, shall be legally owned by the App or its affiliated companies, including but not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyright, trade secrets, etc. However, if the content you upload, which is made and owned by yourself, infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of the App or any other third party, you shall settle the disputes arising from its infringement by yourself and bear legal liabilities for its infringement. And indemnify the App for the loss caused thereby (including but not limited to the impact on the reputation of the App and the joint and several liability (if any) borne by the App).
- Without the written consent of the App or its affiliates, no one is allowed to use, modify, copy, publicly disseminate, change, disseminate, publish or publicly publish the programs or content on the Website (limited to all content uploaded, produced and owned by the App; including but not limited to works, pictures, archives, information, materials, website architecture, website layout, web design, etc.); If you need to use the content whose copyright is not owned by the App, you should obtain the legal authorization of the copyright owner before use it. If you use non-self-owned books, pictures, files, information, data, etc, and without legal authorization of the copyright owner, you shall take the direct responsibility, which including but not limited to the tort disputes, and the tort liability, and compensate the loss caused to Party B (including but not limited to the influence of Party B’s reputation, and joint and severally liable to party b (if any), etc.).
- It is your obligation to respect intellectual property rights, and you shall be liable for damages if you breach them.
- The validity, interpretation, modification, execution and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Australia. In the absence of relevant laws, general international business practices and/or industry practices shall be referred to.
- If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, the above provisions may be separated and the remaining provisions shall remain legally valid.
- If either party hereto waives its rights under this Agreement due to the negligence or breach of the other party, it shall not be deemed as a waiver of any other or subsequent similar negligence or breach of the other party.
- Failure of the App to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Service Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or right.
- The App reserves the right of final interpretation and amendment of the Agreement within the legal scope.
- Disputes arising from your use of the App services shall be settled by the App and you through negotiation. If no agreement can be reached, either party may file a lawsuit in an Australian court.